Sound Pollution can deliver your catalogue to all the biggest online digital stores
Sound Pollution digitally distributes record labels, artists and tracks to all the download companies. Usage in the digital market have increased radically in the last few years and if your catalogue are not being made available for digital download, each artist and record company is missing out on sales and revenue.
- Sound Pollution can deliver your catalogue to the biggest online digital stores ie. Itunes, Spotify, Napster, Wimp, emusic and Amazon etc.
- You will receive your own log in to Sound Pollution digital portal in which you can upload releases and look at sales figures etc.
- Sound Pollution can also assign ISRC codes and EAN/UPC codes if needed.
- Sound Pollution collects royalty statements from each download company and reports downloads to the record company.
For new releases we require audio, artwork, and metadata as early as possible but at the latest 6 weeks before release in order to assure delivery to all stores in time.
JPEG format at 300 dpi in the size 1500x1500 pixels. We can organise scanning from finished product if this is not possible.
You can easily upload the audio (.Wav) yourself in the digital portal but if you prefer that we do it, please send one copy of the Physical CDs to the following address:
Sound Pollution AB
103 14 Stockholm
The following data is required for each product:
- Product Title
- Artist Name
- Release Date
- Barcode (EAN)
- Catalogue Number
- Label: (p) and © lines
- Format (Album / Single)
- Territory cleared for digital rights (World / EU / Scandinavia / etc…)
- Genre (Alt / Metal / Rock ‘n’ Roll / Folk / Pop / Soul / Rock / World / etc ...)
The following data is required for each track:
- Track Title
- Track Version (e.g. Live / Remix / etc…)
- Artist Name
- Composer / Arranger / Lyricist
- Explicit Lyrics (yes / no)
- ISRC Code